Table of Contents
Is it hot in here or what?
Yes, it is. We thought about going hunting for hot pepper sauce in the grocery store, and who knew there were so many brands?
Where would hot sauce be in grocery store?
To find hot pepper sauce, always check the Condiments aisle in any grocery store first.
It’s where they keep all the mustards and spices together, although some grocery stores have a separate Spice/Seasonings aisle.
Some stores have a Delicatessen within them, so you can ask for hot pepper sauce there.
To save time, you can ask the store’s employees to direct you.
Where to shop for hot pepper sauce
Judging by its name, you can tell this one sure place to find hot pepper sauce. Savory Spice houses is a purveyor of spices, herbs, and seasonings.
Presently, they have the expensive Aleppo pepper hot sauce in the Chiles and Paprikas section. It’s not the hottest sauce out there, as it’s got medium to low heat.
But it compensates with a fresh, earthy flavor you’re sure to love.
Amazon’s collection is steaming with some enticing hot pepper sauce brands. Currently, it has the likes of Elijah’s Xtreme Ghost pepper hot sauce and the Roland Foods Calabrian Chili peppers in vinegar. They’re both available for delivery, along with the other brands of hot pepper sauce.
- 2-PACK HOT SAUCE SET includes our award-winning Carolina Reaper Hot Pepper Sauce and our incendiary Ghost Pepper Hot Sauce made with Red Savina habaneros and Naga Jolokia ghost peppers.
- SCIENTIFICALLY TESTED to over 1 million Scovilles, ghost peppers are so hot that they’ve been weaponized for use in police-grade pepper spray and military-grade smoke bombs. They literally bring tears to your eyes.
- SAVORY SWEETNESS characterizes our Carolina Reaper Sauce as black cherries, cranberries and bourbon compliment the intense heat of Pakastani Naga and red habanero peppers. The result is a bold, fiery flavor.
- VERSATILE SAUCES perfectly accentuate all your favorite foods. Brush them onto burgers and brats during grilling. Add them to briskets, chicken wings and stews, or stir them into omelets to begin your day with a bang.
- HANDCRAFTED father-and-son recipes give your own chili, barbecued ribs and chicken wings zesty, sweat-inducing flavor. Elijah’s Xtreme Sauces are fat-free, gluten-free and vegan-friendly for all your family and friends.
- CALABRIAN CHILI PEPPERS: Add a rich and spicy accent to pizzas and sauces
- SPICY AND SMOKY: Spicy whole peppers with a vinegary kick
- READY TO EAT: Enjoy the marinated red peppers directly with no preparation needed
- RESTAURANT QUALITY: Ideal for use in food service or in the home
- IMPORTED FROM ITALY: A gourmet international specialty food product
Walmart has a Condiment aisle you can check for hot pepper sauce. If you’d rather order online, you can check out these hot pepper sauce brands.
Whole Foods Market
Whole Foods Market sells products like the Jamaican Curry hot pepper sauce. You can’t order them online, so prepare to take a drive to any of the store’s outlets.
Kroger is our go-to plug for cheap grocery items. There, you’ll find good brands like Frank’s RedHot Cayenne pepper sauce going for as low as $1.59, and Melinda’s hot pepper sauce at $3.99. Both are eligible for in-store pickup, pickup and delivery, but only Melinda’s hot sauce is available for shipping.
Meijer has varieties of hot pepper sauce brands to choose from. Some are currently on sale, so if you want to get the best price slash offers, now’s your chance.
Trader Joe’s has loads of sauces on its online platform, including recipes you might like to try. It has the Spicy Chunky tomato & pepper pasta sauce.
Just by looking at it, our mouths are watering already. Also, it has its own special brand, which is the Trader Joe’s Chili Pepper Sauce.
Sadly, you can’t order it from Trader Joe’s website, but you can order it from Amazon. Alternatively, you can check it out at any of the store’s outlets.
We don’t know about its in-store state, but presently, H.E.B’s online platform is stocked with multiple hot pepper sauce brands. They’re available for delivery and curbside pickup.
What is the hottest hot sauce you can buy at the grocery store?
It’s hard to pick just one, but here are some of the best hot sauces on Amazon that can set your tongue on fire.
Though rumor on the streets have it that the Valentina salsa Picante Mexican sauce is possibly the best and hottest hot sauce there is.
But it certainly won’t put you in the ER section of the hospital, that’s for sure.
That aside, there are other great hot sauce brands like the Frank’s RedHot, which is perfect for wings, and the Louisiana Hot Sauce with medium heat.
Did you enjoy our hot pepper sauce guide? Then have a taste of these other sizzling grocery store topics:
- Where to find peppercorn in the grocery store
- How & where to find bean sprouts in the grocery store
- Where are capers in the grocery store?
Irene is a Freelance Writer who helps professionals and startups build an audience with original content online. She has written over +100 articles, and is backed up by over 2 years worth of experience. She loves gaming and listening to music, while she’s not tapping furiously on her laptop.