Table of Contents
If you searched for “Aldi hours today near me” on Google , you’re in the right place. Aldi usually opens from 8 AM to 8 PM. But since store hours of operation vary, you’d need to contact the store first.
The good news is that you don’t have to do that. Aldi has a store locator online that you can use to find the closest branch to your location. The locator shows you the store addresses, contact numbers, and the hours of operation.
In this article, we’ll show you how to use the store locator. You’ll also learn what days Aldi opens and closes.
Aldi hours today near me: How to use the store locator
Aldi’s store locator is easy to use. Even a baby could operate it! (We’re just kidding. Don’t let your kids near your device).
To begin, head to Aldi’s store locator page. Once you’ve done that, follow these steps:
- Enter your City, State or ZIP code into the provided box. Alternatively, click or tap on the target icon beside the box. This will allow the website to use your real-time location to find Aldi stores near you.
- You can use the “Store Features” tab to find stores offering specific services. E.g. parking lot, curbside pickup, liquor sales, etc.
- Click on the Search icon or “Find stores” option and in seconds, you will see results of Aldi stores near you.
- Click on a store to get full information about it. You will see the opening hours and days of operation, contact number, and address. You will also see the distance between your location and the payment methods accepted. E.g. MasterCard, PayPal, etc.
Does Aldi open on New Year’s Day?
Aldi stores are closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year’s Day. But the store opens on New Year’s Eve. So if you need to go on a last-minute shopping spree, it’s best to do that on New Year’s Eve.
The store is also open on Christmas Eve, but it closes at 4 PM. On New Year’s Eve, it closes at 7 PM. Aldi will also be closed on Easter Sunday. However, certain stores may stay open. E.g. Aldi stores in Arizona and California.
On other holidays like Memorial Day, Labor Day, and Independence Day, the store will be open. However, the store will close early. You can always use the store locator to stay updated about store hours.
- Aldi opens from 8 AM to 8PM. Store hours may vary across locations. Some stores close early at 7 PM on certain days of the week.
- You can use Aldi’s online store locator to stay up-to-date about store hours.
- Aldi opens on Christmas Eve, New Year’s Eve, Memorial Day, Labor Day, and Independence Day. Aldi doesn’t open on Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, and New Year’s Day.
Now you know all the Aldi store hours today near me and you. Check out the following article recommendations. You’ll learn more about Aldi, and about opening hours in other stores like Kroger and Best Buy.
Irene is a Freelance content writer who helps professionals and startups build an audience with original content online. She has written over +100 articles, and is backed up by 3 years experience. She loves gaming and listening to music, while she’s not tapping furiously on her laptop.